KEH Job Vacancies
CURRENT JOB POSITIONS WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL
The King Edward Hall is looking for a new steward to supplement our existing team. Good rates of pay, flexible hours (some weekends).
The stewards are the public facing element of the village hall. They work to ensure every hirer has the best access to the facilities that are maintained to a high standard. Key duties include
- Unlocking and securing the hall as required by the various bookings.
- Maintaining the equipment and keeping the hall clean and tidy.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Liaising with hall officers to report problems and make recommendations.
- Ensuring hirers are given a polite, efficient, professional service.
Will Blunden (Chairman) 01444 483504) or Tracy Ely (Booking Secretary) 01444 483266 Rupert Aydon (Secretary) 01444 483716 or Stephen Gray (Treasurer) 01444 482306